Video Marketing – The Definition
First things first, let us define video marketing. In short, video marketing is a forward-facing marketing strategy that integrates engaging video into your marketing campaigns.
The essential application of video marketing is to promote your brand, your services, and your products. Effective video marketing will captivate your audience and move them to act on what you present them with. Therefore, video marketing is used to promote your brand by raising awareness, engaging your customers, and ultimately driving sales.
Challenges and What We Offer
Many but none… At CRUMB Shed, any challenge is simply a bridge to a solution. We take any challenges from your hands and convert them into applicable solutions. Let us define your video marketing goals. Leave the target audience research, campaign strategy and performance measurement in our capable hands. This does not imply that you will be left out in the process. Remember, video marketing requires a collective approach. Indeed, we will collectively overcome any so-called challenge.
We will construct relevant video marketing for your business. Call us if you require motion graphics, animations or visual effects (VFX – where we integrate computer-generated graphics into live-action footage). We also edit, audio master, colour grade, and optimise your videos. This includes YouTube videos.
There are numerous benefits to video marketing. We will do our best to keep it as short and concise as possible.
New visitors – It can attract new visitors.
Conversion increase – Video users experience as much as a third more click-through and web conversion rates. So, video boosts conversions and sales considerably.
Grow revenue – With video marketing you will exponentially increase revenue growth.
Great Return on Investment (ROI) – Incorporating video into your marketing tactics, pays off big time.
Videos build trust – It intimately connects with your audience, builds trust as well as long-term relationships.
Influence buying decisions – Watching videos positively influence people to make buying decisions because it makes them better understand the product.
Rich SEO source – Videos help build backlinks to your site. This has a positive impact on search rankings, which will drive traffic to your site.
More backlinks – Videos embedded in pages or posts nearly triple the average number of linking domains.
Increase traffic – Your site may enjoy as much as 40% more web traffic with video sources than without.
Information retention boost – People remember better what they have seen than what they have read.
Mobile users – They just love videos. The majority of video watchers, do that on their mobiles. An excellent way to promote your brand.
Share, shares, shares – With embedded videos, you will accumulate one share upon the other. Shares contribute to creating awareness, which creates consideration, and ultimately conversion.
What the stats say
According to video marketing statistics, there are a whopping 48 notable stats when it comes to video marketing. These stats support the notion of the importance of incorporating videos into your marketing strategy. You may read about all of them at the link provided above. We will just highlight some.
- Nearly 80% of people watch online videos every week.
- More than 55% of people view online videos every day.
- By 2020, online videos will make up more than 80% of all consumer internet traffic.
- More than 50% of all video plays are on mobile devices.
- Viewers retain 95% of a video message, compared to 10% when reading it in a text.
- Before reading any text, 60% of site visitors will watch a video if one is available.
- 100 million hours of video are watched each day on Facebook by more than 500 million people.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined.
- Facebook videos receive 135% more organic reach on average than a Facebook photo.
- Including video on landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- Companies that use videos in their marketing have a 27% higher click-through rate and 34% higher conversion rates than those that don’t.
- Brands that use video marketing grow their year-over-year revenue by nearly 50% faster than brands that don’t.
In conclusion, contact us today for all your video related marketing needs.